I am Elin, also knowns as @bitterhittan. I am a roller derby player in Stockholm Roller Derby and you can recognise me on the track, because I am the one leaving a trail of glitter behind me. Things that are dear to me are family, friends and, of course, my hundred plants. I am a queer feminist and a Hufflepuff.
Elin Sundlingwas @sweden 2017-10-16 to 2017-10-23
Elin Sundling's Feed
So friends, I am signing off now. It has been a blast. Take care, be queer. So long and thanks for all the fish. Al… https://t.co/8sdPXtTLEV
100. I am so regretting not sharing my derby number at 68 in this list. And also this will be the last random fact.… https://t.co/bzFbGCjvO1
99. My derby number is 68 after the 68 movement.
98. My standard coffee order at Espresso house is a flat white on oat milk.
97. I now feel so sad to leave you all hanging not knowing what a language consultant is. #sosad
96. I also love this quote from Andrea Gibson SO MUCH: Bend me over your periodic table Then try to tell me we don’t have chemistry
95. My girlfriend is a Slytherin.
94. My fav quote from Andrea Gibson: "It takes guts to tremble It takes so much tremble to love Every first date is a fucking earth quake"
93. My favourite poet is Andrea Gibson.
92. Some of my happies child hood memories are from visits to Astrid Lindgrens world. It is truly an amazing place.
91. The next book I am reading is Anna Ahlunds "Saker ingen ser" for one of my book clubs.
89. I have a degree as a language consultant (Språkkonsult in swedish). Very few people know what that is.
88. My most important political issues are equality and anti discrimination. Which covers basically everything.
87. I once was on the ballot for the election to the Swedish parliament.
86. I almost tweeted in swedish. My brain might be a bit tired.
85. I have so lost track on the mentions on this thing now 😅🙈
84. I have had so much fun here as @sweden but I am quite happy to go back to my regular account with a few hundred followers.
83. I think the division between girls and boy clothes are SUPER MEGA SILLY!!
82. My point was another. Bc even if kilts are a thing there is still the more major thing where skirts are considered girls clothes.
81. To anyone wondering: yes I knew kilts where a thing.
79. Actually both my sister and my cousin also play derby.
78. Next weekend my sister is visiting. AND there is derby in Stockholm.
77. On friday my kid come back from his father. I will team my kid by singing the fredagsmys son totally off key. As I do every friday.
76. On thursday I have date night with my GF.
75. Wednesday is derby practice!
74. Tuesday I am going to running class at my gym.
73. Tomorrow I am going to a conference thingy.
72. I will have freshly baked bread with butter and cheese for evening snack.
71. I almost burned the bread in the oven bc of this thread.
70. Me and my sister were toast masters at our second sister wedding. We had a cat theme. Our sister really loves d… https://t.co/ttMItJfClD
69. Reasons I am in Hufflepuff: I value ideals and loyalty. My squad is the best. Friendship and trust is so important to me. Also plants.
68. I also had a crush on Shane in the L-word way back when. I am so predictable with my queerness. https://t.co/OGqUFk1xkf
66. I have watched Battlestar Galactica maybe five times, start to finnish. https://t.co/QcbUkRGXkC
65. My latest find on Netflix was The Good Place.
64. I love to binge watch TV series. Way more than watching movies.
63. I did a gastric bypass almost five years ago.
62. I have an instagram account just to post pictures of plants.
60. I used to work at the Swedish Scout Association.
59. When I was eight I joined the Scouts. Being a scout has had a gigantic impact on my life.
58. This is my favourite emoji: 🐊
57. Said flatmate is featured in several of my funny Tinder stories.
55. I did this several times yesterday.
54. One of my favourite things to do in derby is to catch and hit out the jammer just as they think they have found an open inside.
53. There is no chance in the world i will reach 260-ish tweets in this thread.
52. I am now doing this thing instead of reading my book or cleaning my kitchen.
51. I have done military service and guarded the King's castles in Stockholm like a bazillion times.
50. I have tickets to see the new Star Wars.
48. I would really like a glass of prosecco right now.
47. I have a lot of wierd Tinder stories that I wont be sharing with you. If you ever meet me IRL feel free to ask tho.
46. One of my favourite hang outs in Stockholm is a board game café called Dice.
45. I recently fell in love with a card game called Truck Off which is about food trucks.
44. I love board games! Favs include 7 wonders, TTR and Pandemic.
43. I do this wierd thing where I buy candy and then forget about it.
42. I have cake in the fridge. I am very happy about this.
38. The most nortg I have been to in Sweden is Kiruna. (Which is almost as far up as you can go.)
37. I am surprised at the lack of speculation about what other curators I have matched with on Tinder.
36. I did not expect this to be this diffucult and may have over estimated myself.
35. I don't always make sense.
34. Sometimes I go to a running class at my gym that is hill running intervals.
33. I really hate hills!!!
32. Since I moved to Stockholm I have only lived on top of hills.
31. I happen to hate hills.
30. My favourite city in Sweden is Malmö. It has epic falafel and it is flat.
29. My favourite city outside of Sweden is Amsterdam. Been three times and would love to go back.
27. If I were to choose one kind of food to eat for the rest of my life I would choose pasta. https://t.co/189pUSlsu4
26. My kid has a pizza pillow.
25. I am now gonna read Bamse to my kid. As the socialist parent I am.
24. The brunch episode of My Drunk Kitchen is my absolute favourite thing on the entire Youtube! https://t.co/m8UFe8fGaj
20. I also happen to love love love the book Matilda.
19. My middle name is Matilda.
18. My kid is wearing a shirt with chocolate pattern. Outfit goalz!!
17. I have matched with at least two previous curators of this account on Tinder.
16. I buy almost all my clothes second hand.
15. I realize now that that is quite a low number. Means I can get more!!
14. I own around 6-7 sequin dresses.
13. And this one time I had a glitter themed house warming party and matched my glitter with my hair. https://t.co/2Sd5nPGuNa
11. Up until like three minutes ago I had no idea Peter Rabbit was a thing.
10. I have also had two other rabbits, a dog named Bamse and a cat named Telma. Now I only have dammråttor. https://t.co/sjDpYduHsn
9. Since you ask the rabbit was named after a friend of my parents from their skydiving class...
7. Quite often it is hard to "still be just on the C-tram." But mostly I am happy I have found my way to do derby.
6. I started with roller derby almost four years ago.
5. I pronounce kex with a hard K. Kex. Not chex like some savages in Sweden.
4. I am already questioning the decision to do this thread.
3. When I was a kid I had a rabbit that was names Peter (which is a really wierd name for a rabbit) and lived for almost nine years.
2. Moved to Stockholm almost ten years ago.
1. Grew up in southern Sweden (Skåne).
Okay so for the last couple of hours lets do this: One like = one random fact about me! https://t.co/yAhjrGTblw
My feminist lesbianism irritating trolls. Wow. Who would have figured? https://t.co/rjpZVyS8vE
For ppl playing Don't Starve: imagine playing DST w/ a 6yo demanding to be fed, randomly looting your supplies AND setting fire to beefalos.
Tried baking bread with lentils in it today. Very curious how this will end up. https://t.co/CjfPbPntp1
@HannaFriden mostly play RoG. Have Shipwrecked but have not played it at all yet. And some DST with the kid, which is an experience... You?
@jamespage79 I have read Tipping the Velvet. Fingersmith is in my shelf, waiting to be read!
Plans for the rest of the evening: eat green pea soup. Read my book. Maybe play The Sims. What are you doing?
Another reading experience I really will remember: Fang Girl. Bc funny and also bc of the setting and the view. (So… https://t.co/zPKKmNc4m7
@1azylizzie also look into Sara Lövestam!! She has easy to read version of her books if that helps.
@1azylizzie might be a bit old swedish in there though. But otherwise they are really nice. I loved them as a kid and still read them.
@1azylizzie It really does! A book tip for you: Kulla Gulla. It is set in the same time as the Emigrants but easier bc it is a kids series.
Watched Astrid Lindgren with the kid, went to the swimming hall (what is the actual english term for that?), baked bread and drunk coffee.
Today is quite the ordinary day. Hard to go off from here with a bang when this is what I have done so far today:
So many awesome recs I might have broken my goodreads 😅
YES! City of My Dreams by Per Anders Fogelström is a fantastic piece of literature and a magnificent tale about how… https://t.co/xhGxq4tgCB
If you ever want a piece of Swedish history these books are amazing!! https://t.co/10bhbYLRgl
Also one om my life time favourite books is The Emigrants by Vilhelm Moberg. About a swedish emigrant family in the 1860s.
Some of my best reading experiences lately: Handmaid's Tale, Fangirl, everything @sara_lovestam writes.
Books and reading is part of a context. Depending on where I am at different books fit more or less good.
I have a hard time naming my favourite book. I confess Harry Potter is quite an important book to me. But that is not exactly the same.
So, let us talk books. I love to read. If I say I love three things: YA, queer characters and dystopian themes - which books would you rec?
Sunday trea for my team: I am washing my gear!!
It will be a while before I whine about play time again... (we are most likely doing a similar game in three weeks.)
For some reason I fell asleep quite early yesterday. Can't really believe we actually won??
RT @kain_wyatt: Pre bout nervous glitter face! With only five blockers it will be a blast. The best derby wife in the world bought black gl…
@Dani_B we also had one jammer who had to step off a bit into second. It was quite sweaty Id say...
A common set up is that as a blocker you play every other jam. Today I played four in a row, rested one, played four more. Etc.
Usually you are 14 on a team when you play roller derby. Today we were 8. It was quite sweaty at times but this awe… https://t.co/84VkEdi27t
Happy about several things: glitter survived all the way. Did not foul out of the game! ALSO WE WON!! https://t.co/ffHVmTsA8X
Half time! We are in the lead!! Give me and my team a cheer will ya? https://t.co/OrNas88k92
Twitter, you asked for rainbow sparkles. I give you rainbow sparkles!! 🌈💎🌟😘 https://t.co/K3pVnJ9pA6
@jhellqvist tips nummer två är att följa Stockholm Roller derby och Royal swedish roller derby på Facebook. Alla bouts läggs som event där!
For anyone in Stockholm curious about roller derby there are four bouts next weekend, come join in the awesome: https://t.co/QGJBzZiiHc
Five hours fourty five minutes to first whistle. I am heading to car pool meet up. I bring fiercness and cake. https://t.co/AJD9Y0KdXC
It is BOUT DAY and I am off toward Norrköping and our premiere in division 2. Just a tad bit tired... https://t.co/D4aTY3EO3U
One of the derby names I often regret not going with is Serious Block. If I ever change it would be to that.
@HerringAndChips I like the random question thought but that one I really have zero answer to 😅😅😅
Starting to realize I only have two days left on this account 😱😢🙊 what shall I do with the rest of my time here??
To all of you savages put there I can tell you I am now watching the last episode of Star Trek Discovery and LOVING… https://t.co/nX96scgLs5
@bestofannie okay I will. Odds are there will be several to fit that description tho, we are talking about derby 😅
Funny story is that I (derby) proposed to her on twitter. As one does.
One of the many reasons I love derby is the people. Among others my very epic derby wife that I finally get to play… https://t.co/0S8YUwQtTV
Also I really don't have the head game for it. I give up way too easy.
Maybe I should also pack my gear at some point...?
Tomorrow is BOUT DAY! I am doing important prepp, ie baking for the road trip! https://t.co/3ofAVoSe1c
It is almost 19.00. Should I make more coffee?
On the way home we talked about what the flag stand for and how important it is that everyone can love who they love and be who they are.
Today my kid brought his pride flaggan to school. On his own initiative. I was very proud when I noticed! 🏳🌈 https://t.co/xxDOqQxPQ7
The best bench in Stockholm can be found in Rissne, Sundbyberg! ❤💛💚💙💜 https://t.co/en4Zbr1ndz
And since we ended up talking about parts and gender I would like to say: your parts does not defined your gender!! Only you decide that.
Next on the agenda: what do we call a skirt so it is manly enough to wear? I mean, imagine the space for the ginourmous parts in a skirt!
@NickTheStatsGuy which is too bad bc obviously skirts and dresses are in some ways pretty solid pieces of clothing.
@NickTheStatsGuy yeah I get that it is not easy to so clearly break the norm. I am not sure I could do it.
Now I am just waiting for someone to say "but meggings have more place for our gigantic man parts!"
Is it so scary to wear leggings bc it is supposedly girls clothes that you have to rename it? A) silly!! B) it is still the sameeee!
On the topic of gender and clothes: It is just clothes! Wear what ever you want ffs. And "meggings" might be the wierdest thing today...
Good morning world! I realize I havn't showed you one of my plants in several days. https://t.co/30lbE5HlM5
@nedi_spaghetti thank you for sharing and discussing! You are my spirit animal and idol tonight 💎
@peterleih well. They exist and I am sure it is a nice context. I dont think too much about it tbh.
And all day every day I prefer my kid to listen to me over society on topics where I think society's general values suck.
I would like to hear more about the choices that are uninfluenced, that some seem to aim for when we discuss. I doubt they exist.
Also children want to please. And they are influenced by many different things, both parents and other people and you know, society.
Important point is of course that children do more as we do than we tell. Doing as well as telling is crucial. Neither can stand alone.
@PerEHallin you specifically wrote "don't talk about it". Of course showing feelings is really important too, when did I say it was not?
.@PerEHallin you are telling me to not talk about my feelings? That sounds like a very very bad advice to anyone.
@FrihetensTid @alerteded well yes I do think all kids try very hard to please their parents and other adults.
.@PerEHallin agree that actions are very important in this. Naturally I do this by actually talking abt feelings myself and asking abt his.
.@Hektor0 all children cry. I think you know this. And then we tell half of them to stop crying, but only them. How does this make sense?
.@Dragvik10_ first of all: no. Secondly gay is not a word we use as a slur ffs. Lastly: i am gay.
@FrihetensTid of course it does. Kids do as we do, not as we say. Which is also why I try to show even more than I tell. Tho much harder.
.@alerteded 1) saying something is a "girls thing" is not relevant. 2) no matter what others say the most important thing is what he wants.
.@alerteded he also tells me about how the other children sometimes comment on his clothes. And then i tell him two things:
.@alerteded he also tells me about how the other children sometimes comment on his clothes. And then i tell him two things:
@alerteded I am proud when he chooses what he wants even when he knows that is not what he is "supposed" to do.
@alerteded I am proud when he chooses what he wants even when he knows that is not what he is "supposed" to do.
RT @Virrvla: "Teach boys to show strength — the strength to acknowledge their emotions. Teach them to provide for their families — by carin…
.@thelittlepakeha yes that really is a sad pattern. Also why I feel it's important to support him when he dares ro go against norms.
I also hope to be lucky enough to teach my kid that being trans is okay, if that is the case. (Still totally unrela… https://t.co/CxTBvvaevN
If I am lucky I will have taught him that his gender is not defined by the pants he chose when he was six. https://t.co/IvISuFXDys
I am proud everytime he picks them even when other kids comment on it. And I remind him that it's his choice how he want to express himself.
My sons most used piece of clothing are a pair of silver sequin tights. I tell him they are his to choose no matter what other kids say.
Things I try to teach my son: to talk about feelings and that it is okay to cry. Brilliant article right here: https://t.co/88zl8kYum5
Sorry, missed the memo that this account only was about "the biggest problem in Sweden". Can anyone share that memo… https://t.co/PgFJbU8J9R
Everyone reacting to the manspreading with "but what about women and their bags?!?!" Please read this article: https://t.co/0HMW1GEmZt
@hab3045 yes, which coverd part of the problem but dont make the connection to bigger structure in society where men take space from others.
@hab3045 no it is called manspreading because it is a very clear structure. It is not just being rude, it is taking space from others.
The structure however is quite clearly that men much more often take up space on the cost of others. https://t.co/jtJHbj40cu
Yes people of all genders can actually douchy and take up unreasonable amounts of space.
People on my shit list: man spreaders. If I see one on the subway I always choose to sit there and to claim my space!
As a parent my responsibility is to give my kid tools and context so he can learn and grow. That means to teach him about rights and ideals.
One of the hardest things is the balance between letting your kids make their own choices and the fact that kids don't get consequence.
I totes agree that it is important to give kids tools to find their own ways, make up their own minds etc. But this is also an ideal.
Whatever word you put on it, politics/ideology/ideals my point is the same - neutral upbringing is not a thing you will accomplish.
Raising kids to follow the norms is also ideological. The difference is that it is not as often an active choice as when you break norms.
There is no such thing as a neutral upbringing. I as a parents and every other adult around my kid will both show and tell our ideals.
This idea about bringing kids up without political beliefs?! Everything is politics. You will always have influences, so why not the best?
To everyone who has ever asked "Who is the dude in your relationship?" please note: THE WHOLE POINT IS THAT THERE IS NO MAN!!
Lol to that person who goes "no wonder you can't find men" to the lesbian. Well, I wasn't really trying so...
RT @DanielleMuscato: Ladies, a question for you: "What would you do if all men had a 9pm curfew?" Dudes: Read this thread and pay attenti…
@DrewMarlowe coolio, my GF plays a lot (a lot!!) Of Dota so naturally I have never tried LoL.
On the other hand I do see a lot of good posts under #ihave that really are about men getting educated and changing norms and behaviours.
There is the #ihave. I am ambivalent. If you are sharing stories about how you actually comitted a crime - please ffs go report yourself.
Please remember this: a no is always a no. No matter clothes or make up or amount of flirting no one has any rights to anyone body. #metoo
Yesterday there was a swedish columnist that blabbered on about the victims' responsibility in this. I just want to scream. #metoo
If anything is clear to me as a parents it's that I have a responsibility to teach my kid to respect other's limits and rights. #metoo
Once again we see the tendency that everyone knows (or is) a victim, but no one knows (or is) a perpetrator. #metoo
It frustrates me in ways I can't put words on, how many people share so awful and unacceptable cases.
Todays important question:
Throw back to that one time when we survived our first ever visit to Ikea. That is when I knew she was the one!! https://t.co/TtHkJjJL3j
I am having one of those days where I started missing my GF the moment I stepped out from the door 😭💔 https://t.co/tnvzQu07RV
SO to the guy on the bus whos thermo coffee mug had to be holding at least a litre of coffee. I feel you friend, I feel you.
This morning my GF was singing christmas songs in finnish to wake me up. It was a not 100 % pleasant experience.
.@ShinobiShawn2 not my best subject but one place I would really rec is Chutney. They have some more swedish options sometimes. Really nice!
@village_wale I know, what are the odds!! We still have really good falafel in centrum aswell.
@village_wale I know it well, I live less than five minutes from it actually. It is very good and still here!
@ThusSpokeStella there are some very good places with a lot of options. And also a good awareness almost everywhere you go.
This place also makes my absolute favourite drink in the whole world: Basil Burbon Sour.
One of my absolute favourite places ever is a Vietnamese place called Minh Mat. Loads of fab vegan options. https://t.co/qYjcSc8eyd
If you like Indian food the place called Holy Cow have a vegan ch*cken tikka masala that almost makes me cry of happiness.
Delivore, vegan café with amazing food. Amok other things this mac 'n cheese grilled sandwich! https://t.co/Qx8e8Mtu8x
Also since I am hungry I will give you a few more food tips if you ever visit Stockholm.
Talking abt fika I have to mention the absolutely amazing place in Stockholm called Älskade Traditioner. Top of the… https://t.co/Z50iQ5uyp3
I have a thing for finnish things. Like liquorice and rye crisps and also my girlfriend. Also finnish roller derby is amazing!
A lot of people worry about me getting glitter in my eyes. I can tell you that getting it in my nose or mouth is way worse!
@tenzochris IF I DID? Oh yes. It was pure epicness! European derby is really showing the world what we are made of.
Bonding with strangers on the subway over awesome embroideries and roller derby! https://t.co/JKRywG0d8q
Bonding with strangers on the subway over awesome embroideries and roller derby! https://t.co/S2FgtskmHf
After the competition I had one more semla, just to enjoy, the other ones I ate so fast I barely registered the taste.
Fun fact about me: entered a semla-eating-competition once in high school. Was seconds away from going to the final round.
A semla is a cardamom bun with an almond paste filling and whipped cream. It is FUDGING DELISH! https://t.co/0Rc6oSFeAL
During early spring mostly, but anytime you please if you ask me, Swedes worship (ie eat) the almighty semla! https://t.co/0d8Yma5eW7
Important information about swedish traditions and baked goods following!!!
@nupurchatterjee it is a traditional swedish semla. Aka a cardamom bun with an almond paste filling and cream. DELISH!
I am pondering what glitter to do for my game on saturday. Any ideas? https://t.co/DqlFDYNxYc
BTW, if anyone in is Sweden curious about derby there will be games in Norrköping this weekend. Come cheer me on! 🌟💎 https://t.co/7hxZYA3kdX
I also want to mentions that one of my fav things is saffron semlor! https://t.co/1s7rvIF3lh
Throwback to that time I was bench at our Santas vs. Grinch game. (If course the Santas won!) https://t.co/wyYg5VNtDv
For all of you who think October is too soon I just want to let you know that the picture of me as a christmas tree is from April.
@Hallberg23 yeah they are! And of course it is easier to maintain a good environment within smaller communities.
Hey world! Today is 66 days left til Christma's Eve. I am celebrating with a saffron bun for brekfast. https://t.co/Oq4vBhWZCu
.@Necessary14Evil I already have a kid, thank you very much. He is the spitting image of me. Very cute indeed!
Had a crappy evening. Finnishing it off with some more sparkles for ya before I go to bed. You are welcome! (No the… https://t.co/Etu9s26KUw
Also all of you trying to blame centuries of oppression on "you take on too many immigrants" - please get out off my mentions you are wrong.
@fmfdlr I just put vaseline on my face and then add glitter. Use making tape to make the edges if I want them sharp.
And yes at said after parties we do the other kind of hitting on our opponents. Might get physical, but it is consentual!
Other sport's supporters are directed to different subways, to avoid fights. Meanwhile we are directed to the joint after party.
I can love and support my team without having to bash others in any way. We are one community.
Even when roller derby is played on the highest level you see skaters high five each other on the track for doing awesome things.
I also love roller derby because it does not ever condition me to hate another team. There are no enemies in derby, only frenemies.
I love how roller derby challenge the norms about who does rough sports and how.
For many people roller derby is a safe space that is life changing and so very important.
In roller derby the women and trans people define the context. It is on our terms from the beginning to the end.
Roller derby is different because it is a sport where the man is not the norm, but it is still hard and rough.
Roller derby is a full contact sport on quad skates. It is a sport organized by the skaters for the skaters. It is fierce and awesome!
So roller derby, I promised to tell you alla about how awesome it is!
Good question! We should definitely have a roller derby player in that show. We have so many amazing athletes in th… https://t.co/juCdiFGInl
I don't do sports with balls.
My mentions tell me there is some sport thingy happening. I am sorry to say I have zero fucks to give on this matter.
Lower wages, more sexual violence and harassment, more unpaid house work ETCETERA def shows that the patriarchy is… https://t.co/WXBmBJu8rz
Someone asked me about my shirt. This is it. One of my bestest! It also sums up my love for roller derby very well!… https://t.co/T5ZMsY7GlV
Actually one of my colleagues in the picture also happen to be my derby wifey AND has been the curator for this account way back when.
@opanaught quite easy yeah ^^ She started with Lahti but played mostly with Kouvola since they have a bouting team.
@opanaught coolio, which team? My GF is from Finland and played there before she moved here.
@PeopleOfFinland Fotografiska is always a really nice and solid option. I also like Etnografiska and Nordiska museet (not ad artsy tho).
@skeptikons agree, roller derby is in no way perfect and we are definitely very white. And the gear is expensive AF.
So I was thinking about writing more about roller derby today. Anyone not heard about this amazing sport?
Honestly I was expecting a lot more crap and harassment. Thank you for proving me wrong on this. ❤💛💚💙💜
So world, I just wanna say thanks for all the love and pepp I have gotten since I shared this (☝) tweet yesterday. You are amazing!
Damn you twitter, I just missed my subway stop because of you!!
I looove this show and Bradley is one of my favs! Tonight I get to watch a new episode 😊🌟 https://t.co/JlFWxEF0NP
@gerginyus I have some where between 80-100 plants. But some die, especially now when it is getting darker.
Look, another pretty plant!! (I really need to go to sleep, seriously...) https://t.co/b3ziWlUulr
Makes all the sense! (Yes America we are looking at you, plz gun control now damnit.) https://t.co/9rkhrZ1CAQ
When I can't sleep (which is more or less every night) I usually binge watch Sims or Cities Skylines videos by @JamesTurnerYT.
(This sleeping business is going, as usual, really crappy.)
*pizza rolls, sushi rolls, cinnamon rolls, belly rolls. I love 'em all! https://t.co/dMM05k3QsM
Before I go off to sleep I leave you with these words of wisdome. Embroidered by my sister. https://t.co/WGhelwXeAv
Wow world, this has been one intense day. I am curious how I will do tomorrow when I actually have to work some...
@Eliminare well, Harry Potter is always in the top. I also love YA books and dystopian novels. Handmaid's Tale is a recent favourite!
@sassybasschick I love coming up with derby names, do you want it to be geeky/nerdy? Any specific fandom?
@sassybasschick actually BitterHittan is my derby name. Just considered a lot on the way there. ^^
@steve_gunnell actually my gf plays for BSTRDs and I for C-stars. I have a game on wednesday!
Would love for me and my life not to be a political question. But alas... https://t.co/rnSYHHgfrg
*or you know, just existing if you ask me. But being queer you can never just exist.
I am impressed twitter, it took almost a full day before I got homophobic slurs thrown at me. I had my money down o… https://t.co/h6SBrengQ7
Obviously I love Harry Potter very much. Two tattoos just are not enough. Show me your best HP tattoos so I get ins… https://t.co/3zBrAEx9mr
For those of you who did not get it this is a tattoo with a Harry Potter reference. https://t.co/WBS7wA7Wbz
It is truly hard to computer with the wittyness of jokes such as "Harry Potter is not a sport", cut me some slack will ya? @StJonkan
@L1veLeech hahaha, well in roller derby we block our opponents. Muteing does not do that much difference on the track.
Fun facts: have considered the following derby names "Blocking is Futile", "Q" and "We Are Borg". And 7 or 79 as my player number.
@simsod I have lost count of the times I have rewatched Voyager... But agree, don't always love Neelix.
Wow you guys really like that Picard person. Who could have guessed...? Unfortunately for you my poll is showing good numbers for Janeway.
Super important question no.2: which Star Trek captain is the best?
So guys, SUPER IMPORTANT QUESTION THINGY: Have y'all seen Star Trek Discovery? 😎🖖💃
@janewilkinson59 genious! Browsing people's book shelves are the first thing I do when I visit someone.
When I don't sparkle, do derby or talk to my plants I am the Secretary General at Hard of Hearing Young People Sweden (@uh_se ).
Don't I have a job to go to you wonder? I do but since I worked the entire weekend today is my off day. https://t.co/3Tdtd2l8dO
I do how ever have both a girl friend and a six yo kid. They are cuddly as cats and almost as cute! https://t.co/sXdC8qp9Ru
Relevant question! The surprising answer is that I have no cats, actually. https://t.co/6v3MBB6wPQ
My plan for today is to vaccuum and catch up on doing dishes. Thus far this tweeting bizniz gets 10/10 for distracting me.
People usually think this. Truth is I don't. I just have the strategy to choose easy plants that does not die on me. https://t.co/qMJ5ST23uz
FYI my plant strategy: when the windows and walls got crowded: start using the ceiling. And the lamp. https://t.co/IHdbEhZ9SM
@missgaijin TY! Though that is actually a mango (they look very alike), but I have an avocado plant just outside of the picture.
First order of business today is to water the plants. This might take a while since I have almost a hundred plants… https://t.co/eGB50dQGtH